Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monster Hunter!

Anna had mentioned that I don't post on this blog anymore, and asked why I don't make a Monster Hunter blog. Two separate pieces of information, so instead I'm changing this into a Monster Hunter blog. If I ever get around to playing FF13 again, I might insert a post or two about the game on this blog. For the most part, I think it'll just be my adventures with my latest obsession; Monster Hunter Tri.

And to start it off, yesterday I helped a friend with hunting. He's considerably low rank; still on the first set of quests, so I couldn't farm any of the monsters I needed for my own armor and weapons.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...should I like even bother to explain what the game is about? Will anybody even care to read this stuff? Or is it just going to be me blabbing on randomly about a game which most of the world doesn't care or know about?

So anyways, it's becoming more difficult to find a good group of people to hunt monsters with online. Most people I think have given up on the game because it becomes too hard, or have gotten bored because they've overplayed the game, and are super powerful now hence gone through what the game has to offer in terms of content. The other thing is that they could be still low level and are playing other games instead of Tri. It's usually one of those 3 things, or some other smaller reason that's more specific to individuals. When I DO find some good people (and when I say good, I mean people who know who don't die immediately in the first 5 minutes of a hunt...ironically, it's happened to me before) to hunt with, I try to stick with them for the night. It's such a waste to lose that group because I have to go, or they have to go, and then I have to spend time searching for a decent group which would meet up to the expectations of the first group.

No comments:

Post a Comment