Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3DS, Vita, PS3, blah blah blah...

TGS is right around the corner, and as well, Nintendo's own convention/press conference whatever it is, is right around the corner. I don't get what's with this pro-support thing that happens between all of the above consoles. If it comes out on the 3DS, sure. Vita? Great. PS3? Great. I suppose I'm indifferent since I have all the consoles, and many people are supporting their own consoles that they own. Added to the fact that some people can't afford other consoles and would be bitter and disappointed that other consoles may get Monster Hunter instead of their own.

Personally, I would prefer it on any console but the 3DS. I like the 3DS, but I don't think it's an impressive piece of hardware. It's 3D screen is impressive, but the hardware in general is pretty unspectacular. There are some good ideas such as the street pass, the analog stick/nub is nice, and it's aesthetically a good design. However, there are a lot of short comings which remind me of the first PSP hardware release.

No comments:

Post a Comment